The NAG would like to invite you to the AR/VR-event on Wednesday June 29th, 2022, from 13:00 – 17:15 pm. We are pleased to inform you that we will be the guest of KLM Engineering & Maintenance at Schiphol.
Due to Corona, developments have taken off with remote handling of matters such as: audits; maintenance aircraft/machines, production processes, connecting second and third line specialists remotely. What are the possibilities and preconditions for this? How do other sectors deal with this? What are the possibilities for SMEs?
Reception with coffee and tea
Opening by the chairman of the day
- Jacob Derks, Project Developer at World Class Maintenance
Our Digital Roadmap:
- Wanda Manoth-Niemoller, Innovation & Sustainability at KLM Engineering & Maintenance “First learning experiences”
- Roy Arents, R&D Engineer, Simulation Expert at Royal NLR – Netherlands Aerospace Centre “Translating technological promises to various use-cases”
- Nathan Eskue, Professor of AI in Manufacturing at TU Delft “Future Vision”
During the break you will have the opportunity to experience some AR/VR applications
Cross sectoral examples of AR/VR
- Presentation by fieldlab VIA APPIA (Virtual and Augmented reality and Artificial Partners Programme for Industrial Applications) World Class Maintenance (speaker TBD)
- Toine Versteegen, Eigenaar Virakle (Augmented Reality software & 3D)
You can bring in an opportunity for an AR/VR solution that you see for your company. In the meeting we will further develop that opportunity into a design for this. Are you interested in bringing in a case? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
End of meeting
Everyone who has an interest in AR/VR. We also cordially invite SMEs to participate in the meeting and see what the possibilities are for them.
KLM Engineering & Maintenance
MRO lab, gebouw 411, Schiphol-Oost Technisch Areaal
The NAG will not charge any costs for participating NAG members.
For non-NAG members the price is €250,- (ex VAT) per participant which will be returned in case of becoming a member in 2022.
We hope to see you on the 29th of June at KLM Engineering & Maintenance.
.If you have any questions, feel free to contact Wilma Pronk at email@example.com.