2408 NE Alphen aan den Rijn NL
Alwin van Dongen
Airspeed is a small company that supplies High-Quality Components for the Aerospace industry.
It consists of 2 basic areas:
Hard-to-Find components (for Production and Spares)
Wire Ropes, Cables, Cable Assemblies
This is the oldest branch of Airspeed. Special hand-tailored searches for Aerospace components.
The success-rate is relatively high because Airspeed uses state-of-the art knowledge:
- Multiple Aerospace-parts Database
- Military parts Databases
- Over 15 years of Aerospace Experience
- Extensive relations-network in the Aerospace business
- Design and Develop capability
Potential solutions include:
- Locate and trade the components
- Find used parts, have them overhauled and certified (EASA1/8130-3)
- Find approved alternative parts
- Have alternative parts developed (approval/certification TBD)
Wire Ropes, Cables, Cable assemblies
Airspeed is proud to be official representative of Loos&Co in Europe for Mil-Spec cables and cable assemblies.
Loos&Co, Pomfret, USA is the No1 wire rope manufacturer for Aerospace and Military applications. It has multiple certifications including ISO9001 and AS9100. They produce the complete range of Military Wire Ropes and is on the QPL where necessary. Loos&Co is licenced manufacturer of about 4000 Boeing-aircraft cable assemblies. The development of Push-Pull cables is also within the capabilities of Airspeed.
For all your Cable needs and challenging Aerospace Part needs: Ask Airspeed.