5651 CA Eindhoven NL
Grignon van Bakel
T: +31 40 257 8484
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
KMWE Aero Engine
KMWE Aero Engine is part of the KMWE Group.
KMWE Aero Engine (formerly DutchAero) together with KMWE Aerostructures is supplier and partner to the world’s leading companies in the aerospace sector, specialising in aero-engine components & assemblies and metal aero-structures. Core capabilities are automated high performance machining, assembly, sheet metal fabrication, thermal spray and additive manufacturing. Materials range from aluminium through to super-alloys. Additionally we offer value engineering for best value solutions.
With KMWE Aero Engine we offer the manufacturing of structures and complex fabrications for aero engines. KMWE Aerostructures’ portfolio ranges from single part manufacturing to complex, ‘ready to install’ (sub-) assemblies for aerostructures.
With our in-house special processes and capabilities we offer a ‘one stop shop’ capability.
Our customer base includes world class OEMs such as Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, General Electric, Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney and Safran.
• Aerostructures, e.g.: ribs, brackets, beams, panels, etc
• Aero Engine parts, e.g.: nozzle flaps & seals, casings, frames, etc
• Aircraft Systems, e.g.: parts for landing gear, environmental control system parts & assemblies
• High performance & automated machining
• One-stop-shop capability for fabrications
• Cutting | Forming | Welding | Heat Treatment & Brazing
• Thermal Spray | Additive Manufacturing
• Non Destructive Testing | Material laboratory
• Value engineering
KMWE Group has production facilities in Eindhoven (the Netherlands) and Penang (Malaysia). KMWE Group is AS9100 certified both in the Netherlands and Malaysia. KMWE Aero Engine is Nadcap certified for its NDT and special processes.