5651 CA Eindhoven NL
Grignon van Bakel
T: +31 40 257 8484
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
DutchAero together with KMWE Precision is part of the KMWE Group.
KMWE Group is a supplier and partner to the world’s most leading companies in the aerospace market, specialised in metal aero-structures and aero-engine components & assemblies. Core capabilities are automated high performance machining, assembly, sheet metal fabrication and 3DP, from aluminium to super-alloys. Additionally we offer value engineering for best cost solutions.
KMWE’s portfolio ranges from single parts to complex, ‘ready to install’ (sub-) assemblies manufacturing for aero-structures. Furthermore, for aero-engines we offer the manufacturing of structures and complex fabrications. With in-house special processing and capabilities we offer a ‘one stop shop’ capability.
Our customer base includes OEMs as Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, GE, Rolls-Royce, UTC and Safran.
• Aero-Structures, e.g.: ribs, brackets, beams, panels, etc
• Aero-Engine parts, e.g.: nozzle flaps & seals, casings, frames, etc
• Aircraft Systems, e.g.: parts for landing gear parts, environmental control system parts & assemblies
• High performance & automated machining
• One-stop-shop capability for fabrications
• Cutting | Forming | Welding | Heat Treatment & Brazing
• Thermal Spray | Additive Manufacturing
• Non Destructive Testing | Material laboratory
• Value engineering
KMWE Group has production facilities in Eindhoven (the Netherlands) and Penang (Malaysia). KMWE Group is AS9100 certified both in the Netherlands and Malaysia. DutchAero is Nadcap certified for its NDT and special processes.