1634 EA Scharwoude NL
Robert van Gorkum
T: +31 229 547 700
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
Ooms PMB is a global player in the production and supply of advanced, high quality products and services for the construction and maintenance of roads, airports and container terminals.
Ooms PMB has been established as a subsidiary firm of Ooms Civiel to undertake various activities abroad. Ooms Civiel is one of the leading Dutch civil engineering and construction company with extensive experience in the Netherlands and abroad. The head office is stationed in the Netherlands.
Over the years Ooms PMB has gained a lot of valuable experience in the:
- production, trading and supply of innovative, high quality pavement products such as:
- Polymer Modified Bitumen under the trademark Sealoflex®;
- Clear binders for colored asphalt applications;
- asphalt reinforcement grids under the trademark GlasGrid®;
- provision of pavement engineering, laboratory services, know- how and supervision in relation to pavement projects.
Ooms serves a large part of the global market through subsidiaries and licensed partners in North and South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
With the accomplishment of a considerable number of large airport and road projects worldwide, Ooms has proven to have the capacity and skills to successfully undertake such projects.
From the early development of our product range, Ooms has chosen an integrated approach which implies that Ooms can act as a full service provider of infrastructural needs.
For more information about Ooms International, please visit www.oomspmb.com.