2032 EK Haarlem NL
T: +31 23 530 7300
SII Netherlands is a successful engineering and consultancy company located in Haarlem, the Netherlands, offering engineering services.
These disciplines are organized in Design & Stress groups, Project Management and Certification. Each discipline is qualified by many years of experience. Engineering Services are provided by competent professionals, working either as individual specialists or as participants in project teams.
The main activities involve the design of primary and secondary structures in different industries, e.g. aerospace, transportation, off-shore, defense and many more. Besides on-site service at the customers’ location, SII Netherlands B.V. also offers the opportunity to off-load your work as a complete project to the head office.
SII Netherlands B.V. has had a steady growth rate over the years and is constantly expanding its activities into different markets. SII Netherlands B.V. aims to provide expertise to a wide variety of customers in various market segments throughout Europe.
All projects are performed using the latest CAD / CAE tools like Catia, UG, Solid Works and MSC Patran and Nastran.
The company was immediately successful with participation in major aerospace projects, like the Airbus A380-800 Inner Flap and the Nimrod Centre Wing Box.
In 2014, in order to remain competitive with changing international markets and customer strategies, SII Netherlands became a wholly-owned subsidiary of the french company SII SA, a large player in the market for the international aerospace industry.
The group employs more than 4850 service engineers at 50 locations in 14 countries around the world.
Moreover, SII Netherlands B.V. participates in international partnerships and business synergies.
SII Netherlands B.V. operates under Dutch law and is responsible for defining its own management goals according to the global strategy of the SII Group. The company’s organisation is based on multi-disciplinary design, stress and systems groups, working interactively in different projects.
- Conceptual and detail design of metal and composite aircraft structures and systems (CATIA/CADDS5)
- Stress analysis of aircraft structures and systems during design stage and for certification
- Finite element analysis (PATRAN/NASTRAN/ANSYS)
- Weight prediction, administration and control
- Structures test engineering
- BAE Systems Nimrod MRA4:
- Conceptual design, detail design and stress analysis of centre box structure and systems
- Main landing gear door, several fairings, APU enclosure & systems, ail-eron feel & trim unit and aileron non-linear gear
- Support for set-up of wing static test
- Airbus A340-600:
- Design of wing centre spar, ribs and fairings
- Design and stress analysis of wing fixed trailing edge components
- Airbus A380:
- Weight predictions of wing and landing gear.
- Conceptual design and stress analysis of wing fixed trailing edge.
- Inner Flap:
- conceptual and detail design
- stress engineering
- test support & certification
- Fairchild-Dornier 728JET:
- Design and stress analysis of tail fairings, floor panels and flight test equipment installation.
- Fairchild-Dornier 928JET:
- Conceptual study of inner wing design.
- Design and stress analysis of mechanical components.
- Finite element and detail stress analysis of vehicle bodies.
- ISO 9001 certified
- AIRBUS approved supplier