Location To be announced
From: 01 Nov 2021
Till: 05 Nov 2021
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Trade Mission
[SAVE THE DATE] Fact finding Mission Airports Brazil
Brazil: Airports Fact-Finding Mission
Brazil is the largest economy in Latin America and its continental size makes aviation essential to bring regions together, connecting from the smallest local communities up to its cosmopolitan State capitals. This is the reason why the country has by far the largest air transport market of the continent. Being an emerging economy, it acknowledges that airport development is instrumental to support the country’s ambitions to expand tourism and global trade.
The RVO and the Embassy of the Netherlands in Brasilia started a pre-private public partnership for Sustainable Airport Development in Brazil. This programme aims to bring together a group of companies who will engage with the Brazilian market for a 3-year period with the goal of positioning themselves in this growing market. In preparation of this engagement, a study of the airport sector in Brazil was done by Marcelo Cantor. The report can be read here.
The current planning is that a Fact Finding Mission will be organized in November 2021. This will be a three and a half day mission, including visits of several airports in three Brazilian states, informative business events and match make possibilities, as well as a final bilateral seminar in the capital Brasilia. This mission gives your company a unique insight about the opportunities that the Brazilian airport market offers.
Currently the schedule is shaping up to look like this:
São Paulo (1 day)
- Presentation by the Rabobank/ING “Investment Climate and Business Opportunities and Risks in Brazil”
- Visit at the Guarulhos International Airport
- Visit at the Congonhas Airport
Belo Horizonte (0,5 dag)
- Visit at the Confins Airport
- Presentation “Enforcement and Facilitation of Air Cargo: The Dutch and Brazilian Perspectives”
- Presentation by concession holder BH Airport: Investment opportunities: Future of BH Airport as "Airport City" and "Industrial Airport".
- Visit to GOL MRO hangar
Brasília (1,5 dag)
- Visit at the Brasilia airport
- Meeting at the Infraero HQ: “New scenario and future role and ambitions”
- Lunch with the National Confederation of Industries (CNI): “Economic Scenario and Business Climate in Brazil”
- Meeting with the Minister of Infrastructure (TBC) followed by:
- Presentation by the Secretariat of Civil Aviation (SAC): “The Investment Partnership Program (PPI) -Airports”
- Meeting at the National Agency of Civil Aviation (ANAC) and seminar “Innovative and Sustainable Airport Management: a Dutch Perspective”
The NAG invites all her members and other interested parties to participate in this mission. One or more members of the NAG team will be there during the mission. If you have any questions please contact Liselotte Zoetmulder. More information about costs, dates and details will follow asap.
*More details will follow.*
Sign up for this activity
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.