Location To be announced
From: 24 Nov 2021
Till: 26 Nov 2021
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Trade Mission
Fact finding Mission Airports Brazil
Brazil: Airports Fact-Finding Mission
Brazil is the largest economy in Latin America and its continental size makes aviation essential to bring regions together, connecting from the smallest local communities up to its cosmopolitan State capitals. This is the reason why the country has by far the largest air transport market of the continent. Being an emerging economy, it acknowledges that airport development is instrumental to support the country’s ambitions to expand tourism and global trade.
The RVO and the Embassy of the Netherlands in Brasilia started a pre-private public partnership for Sustainable Airport Development in Brazil. This programme aims to bring together a group of companies who will engage with the Brazilian market for a 3-year period with the goal of positioning themselves in this growing market. In preparation of this engagement, a study of the airport sector in Brazil was done by Marcelo Cantor. The report can be read here.
The NAG will participate in the mission and will be present in Brazil. You can register for the mission by signing up through the website of the Dutch Enterprise Agency here.
• Breakfast with presentation 'Investment Climate and Business Opportunities and Risks in Brazil'
• Visit to the Guarulhos international airport
• Visit to the Viracopos international airport
São Paulo & Belo Horizonte
• Visit to Congonhas international airport
• Visit to Confins international airport
• Presentation 'Enforcement and Facilitation of Air Cargo: The Dutch and Brazilian Perspectives'
• Visit to Brasilia (BSB) international airport
• Visit to the Brazilian state company Infraero and presentation 'New scenario, future role and ambitions'
• Lunch with presentation: 'Business Climate and the Economic Scenario in Brazil'
• Meetings with the Minister of Infrastructure and the preseident of the National Civil Aviation Agency (ANAC)
• Closing networking event: 'Innovative and Sustainable Airport Management: a Dutch Perspective'
Participation & Costs
Participation in the fact-finding mission is free, including local transport and most lunches and dinners. International and internal flights, transfers and hotel are for your own cost. The Dutch diplomatic network in Brazil will arrange two nights in Sào Paulo and two nights in Brasilia (at your own cost). After registration you will receive the full programme and logistics. Registration runs through the Dutch Enterprise Agency. You can register here.
For more information please contact:
Nico Smid, Business Development Manager Latin America, RVO
Jörgen Leeuwestein, Senior Economisch Beleidsmedewerker, Nederlandse ambassade in Brasilia