1812 SC Alkmaar
From: 06 Dec 2018
Till: 06 Dec 2018
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- General Assembly
General Members Assembly (ALV)
It is our pleasure to invite you for our next NAG General Members Assembly on Thursday, December 6, 2018 from 11:45 to 17:15 (lunch included). We are happy that Technobis will host this meeting at their office in Alkmaar.
Following the official agenda of the General Members Assembly, we organize an interesting program with specialists from ING and KPMG around the follow theme:
"Brexit and trade barricades"
* NOTE: segment meetings will take place at a different date and time
Welcome & Lunch
12.30 - 13.30
General Members Assembly (members only)
Marieke Blom (Chief Economist @ ING)
"Trade war and Brexit: which way does it go and what do we notice economically?"
Leon Kanters (Tax Partner @ KPMG Meijburg & Co
"Protectionist geopolitics; how can the industry prepare for this?"
- Opportunity to ask questions to our speakers Marieke Blom and Leon Kanters
- Panel discussion will take place with specialists from the sector about "Brexit / trade barriers", led by Mahrijn Visser, Secretary International Economic Affairs at VNO-NCW.
- Present in our panel: Hans van Leeuwen, Senior Vice-President Corporate Development at Vanderlande Industries B.V., Arjan Grevengoed, senior program manager Brexit - PCMO at GKN Aerospace,Fernanda Mortiel, International Trade Compliance Manager at UTC Aerospace Systems and Martin Farmer UK Representative NAG
Presentation by and tour around Technobis
At Technobis in Alkmaar you will have the exclusive opportunity to discover the endless possibilities in Fiber Optic Sensing together with an unique insight into our new test and cleanroom facilities.
16.15 - 17.30
Ronald Kok, business advisor at Evofenedex, will be present to answer individual questions about international trade and logistics issues in the context of brexit / trade barriers
Technobis will host this meeting
Sign up for this activity
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.