Location To be announced
From: 05 Nov 2019
Till: 05 Nov 2019
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Training / Workshop
Improving Quality Cluster 2019
Once a year, the NAG organizes a network meeting for everyone in the Aerospace & Airport Development sector who works in Quality. During this event current topics in the area of Quality Assurance are addressed. There is also room for discussions and networking. A sounding board group consisting of quality managers from ADSE, GKN Fokker, KLM E&M and Technobis Fiber Technologies is preparing the meeting.
Composition sounding board:
- Robert Paul Boer, Quality Manager Technobis Fibre Technologies
- Ron Racké, Head of Quality Systems & Airworthiness GKN Aerospace ASEA
- Warner van der Veer-Jehee, VP Safety & Quality KLM Engineering & Maintenance
- Jan Verbeek, Partner/senior consultant ADSE & Vice-chairman NAG
- Wilma Pronk, projectmanager NAG
In the coming meeting of the sounding board we say goodbye to Hans Luyt (QSC Quality Services & Consultancy) and Dick Dam (director SHEQ Fokker Services) who leave the sounding board group after many years.
On Tuesday November 5th from 9.30 – 16.00 uur, the NAG will organise a new edition of the IQ theme day.
The location and the program of the meeting will be announced later.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sign up for this activity
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.