8218 PG Lelystad
From: 25 Apr 2019
Till: 25 Apr 2019
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Training / Workshop
Introduction course aviation
NAG Introduction course Aviation
April 25, 2019
Aviation Theme Park Aviodrome
What does the Dutch aviation sector look like?
How can an aircraft continue to fly (technically and economically)?
What will happen in the aircraft and airport industry in the coming years?
These and many other questions will be discussed during the course organized by the NAG. This course is for employees of companies working within the aviation sector. The course provides participants with an introduction to the aviation sector and the position of the Netherlands in the international aviation market in one day. It’s often not easy for companies and organizations to free up time for updating employees who are new to this sector. However, it is important that employees have the basic knowledge of the sector, the market and the most important players in it. Topics that will be discussed include the current state of the Dutch aviation industry and trends and developments within the sector. The lessons are provided by experts who have years of experience within the sector.
The course takes place from 9:20 to 18:30 (lunch and dinner included). Registration starts at 9:00.
For whom is the course?
- For (new) employees who are just working within the aviation sector.
- Employees who have been working in this sector for some time and who want to broaden and update their view.
- Historical perspective and future (Joris Melkert, TU Delft)
- Technology - development, production and maintenance (Jan Verbeek, ADSE)
- Developments in the market (Tineke Bakker - van der Veen, Boeing)
- Airports - baggage as a service (Rob Houben, former director Vanderlande)
- Infrastructure and government (Hendrik Jan Tiecken, RVO)
- Interest groups (Frank Jansen, NAG)
- Group assignment; what does the airplane / airport of the future look like?
The introduction course takes place at Aviation-Theme Park Aviodrome. In addition to an indoor exhibition of 6000 m², Aviodrome also has a large outdoor area with a total of more than 100 historic aircrafts. The ideal location for an introduction course of the aerospace sector.
The costs are € 275, - (ex VAT) per participant. For non-members of the NAG a price of € 357,50, - (ex VAT) per participant is applied. This includes lunch, diner, consumptions, hand-out, certificate etc.
For more information please contact: Dennis Mulder, email@example.com, +31 88 1976 100
Sign up for this activity
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.