Location To be announced
From: 29 Oct 2020
Till: 29 Oct 2020
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Round Table
[ONLINE MEETING] webinar Cybersecurity
We would like to invite you for the webinar Cybersecurity on Thursday October 29th from 15:00 – 17:15. This event is organized by the NAG, Holland Instrumentation and Innovation Quarter. The webinar is made possible by a financial contribution of Innovation Quarter. The webinar takes place from the live setting of the high tech Applied Sciences Lab Aeronautical & Precision Engineering of Inholland Delft.
Cyber security is a serious threat to the aerospace and airport industries and the high-tech manufacturing business in general. During the webinar we provide insight into how hackers work, how vulnerable our industry is and how you can identify the risks for your company and take countermeasures.
The meeting is particularly suitable for management and IT managers, but all interested parties are of course welcome.
Time schedule for the afternoon:
15:00 Short welcome by
- Antoine Gerritse, Head of Aeronautical & Precision Engineering Inholland University of Applied Sciences
15.05 Introduction by
- Holland Instrumentation: Maarten Schippers, CEO Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands
- Innovation Quarter: Niels Krol, senior accountmanager Aerospace
- NAG: Jan Verbeek, vice chairman NAG & Partner – Knowledge Management and Innovation at ADSE
15.15 Presentations & Q&A
- René Ouwehand, Business unit manager Security Advisory Fox IT “Know your enemy”
- Bert Willemsen, director aXite Security Group & Menno Cadee, technical director aXite Security Group “Cybersecurity: compliance and reality”
15.55 Presentations & Q&A
- Egbert Jan Sol, Smart Industry Program Director TNO “Practical cyber security in Smart Industry and Industrial IoT systems”
- Eric van Meijer, head of ICT Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands “Cyber security awareness at Airbus Leiden. What we do to avoid workplace accidents”
16:25 Panel Discussion led by Eric van der Veen, Business Manager Aerospace by ADSE
- Liesbeth Holterman projectleider Cybersecurity Centrum Maakindustrie
- Peter Thun, Managing director (owner) of HTC Parking & Security B.V. (representative Cyber-resilience consortium)
- Bert Willemsen, director aXite Security Group
- Jochen de Vet, Regional Security Officer, Europe & Asia Pacific | GKN Aerospace
17.15 End of Webinar
Frank Jansen, managing director NAG, will be the chairman of the webinar.
In order to make the meeting accessible to as many participants as possible in COVID-19 times we have decided to organize the session online from a live setting. We will do everything to make the webinar as interactive as possible
If you have any further questions you can contact Wilma Pronk at email@example.com or +31 88 1976 103.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Webinar Cybersecurity on October 29th, 2020.