5466 AC Veghel
From: 13 Feb 2020
Till: 13 Feb 2020
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
Segment Meetings – Airport Development & Infrastructure
We would like to invite you for the NAG’s segment meetings on Thursday February 13th, 2020 from 11:30 – 17:30. We are pleased to announce that Vanderlande Industries B.V. will host this meeting. Vanderlande is located at Rooseveltlaan 1 in Veghel.
The purpose of the segment meetings is to share knowledge and discuss current topics within your segment. This edition of the segment meetings will have the theme: “Innovations and barriers”.
Without going too much into the specifics, the program will be as follows
11:30 Welcome and registration
11:45 Lunch and network opportunity
12:30 Get informed at the plenary session
- Welcome by Mark Lakerveld, Executive Director Global Markets Vanderlande Industries
- Presentation by Iason Onassis, Head Of Industry Consulting Philips Innovation Services "Philips is now primarily a Healthcare / MedTech company, so we know what it's like to innovate in a highly regulated environment"
- Presentation by Kim van Straten, contractmanager Rijkswaterstaat Grote Projecten en Onderhoud "Engineering the future: a joint concern"
13:15 A well-deserved break
13:30 Meeting your segment - segment meetings
15:15 Wrap up of the day
15:30 Tour Innovation Center Vanderlande
16:30 Networking Drink
17:30 End of the program
Regardless of in which segment you are active, you are free to participate in a topic that appeals to your company. Interested in more than one of the sessions? Feel free to sign up your colleagues! The more, the merrier!
Airport Development & Infrastructure (AD&I)
“How can we stimulate innovative solutions in public procurement procedures”.
Companies active in AD&I are more and more limited in offering their innovative solutions due to outdated public procurement procedures.
Moderator: Anke Matijssen, Manager Airports Department Deerns, Board Member NAG
- Presentation by Peter Hoefkens, System Concepting Director Vanderlande “How can we stimulate innovative solutions in public procurement procedures”
- Presentation bij Werner van Eck, directeur M.E.P. "Innovation; help or hinder to win tenders?"
Afterwards you will have the opportunity to share your own expertise/experience to this topic during the discussion.
In the two segment meetings in 2019, you started thinking about how companies within this industry can share their information/network. We will continue with this in the session of today. There is also enough time to share an update of your activities/business
We look forward to welcome you at Vanderlande Industries in Veghel on February 13th, 2020.
Sign up for this activity
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.