Luchthavenweg 25 25
5657 EA Eindhoven
From: 14 Sep 2021
Till: 14 Sep 2021
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Training / Workshop
The NAG would like to invite you to the Artificial Intelligence (AI) event on Tuesday September 14th, 2021, from 13:30 – 16:30 pm. We are pleased that Eindhoven Airport wants to host the meeting.
The focus of the event is on linking Artificial Intelligence to aviation. The main aim is to inform, inspire, form consortia, generate ideas and network. Results that you can achieve by realizing more AI applications, strengthening circularity and sustainability.
13:30 Reception with coffee and tea
14:00 Opening by the chairman of the day
- Jacob Derks, Project Manager of VIA APPIA (Virtual and Augmented reality and Artificial Intelligence Partners Programme for Industrial Applications) at World Class Maintenance
14:05 Explanation AI and future vision
- Nathan Eskue, Associate Professor of AI in Manufacturing at TU Delft
14:10 Short welcome by the host of the meeting
- Roel Hellemons, CEO Eindhoven Airport
14:20 Maintenance and Digital Twin
- Marcel Bos, Head of Gas Turbines &Structural Integrity Department at NLR
14:40 Certification of AI
- Sander van Lochem, Avionics Specialist at ADSE
14:55 Using AI on Flight Simulators to support Evidence Based Training (EBT)
- Mark van den Hoven, Lead System Architect at Avion Group
15:10 AI in Air Traffic Control
- Bert Brouwer, Directeur at 42 Solutions
15:30 Panel discussion
- Jacob Derks (moderator)
- Nathan Eskue
- Sander van Lochem
- Emilia Silvas, quartermaster working group Mobility, Transport & Logistics AI coalition
16:00 Network drink
- Jan Bos, Marketing Manager Civil Aerospace Industry at NLR, controls the questions & Mentimeter.
Everyone who has an interest in Artificial Intelligence.
Participation is free of charge
The Artificial Intelligence event is made possible by a topsector HTSM TKI grant.
We are looking forward meeting you live at Eindhoven Airport on the 14th of September.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Wilma Pronk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for this activity
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.