Vacancy Communication Manager for NAG & CompositesNL
You will be employed by the NAG for 40 hours per week on the basis of a one-year contract and will give a boost to the communication of two branch organizations:
NAG, Advancing your Aerospace and Airport business (nag.aero)
is the branch organization for national and international organizations based in the Netherlands active in Aerospace & Airport Development. The NAG works to strengthen the international competitive position of its members in this interesting industry.The NAG organizes, among other things, international trade fair participations, incoming and outgoing trade missions, business to business meetings, annual meetings, market explorations / surveys, courses and workshops for its members. The NAG communicates through social media, website, newsletters and printed material.
is the branch organization for all industries where composite technology is involved. For the members, CompositesNL strengthens the competitive position by leading the way with knowledge. Circular economics, the environment and regulations and training are, among other things, the knowledge spearheads. CompositesNL also offers market access for its members both nationally and outside the Netherlands.The job:The NAG is a small informal organization (5 employees and trainees), where everyone can roll up their sleeves. There is a casual, informal atmosphere within which professional work is carried out. You report to the director of the NAG.
You are expected to:
• update communication plans;
• writes texts for the websites and newsletters;
• develop brochures;
• develop and implement a social media strategy;
• write in both Dutch and English;
• organize the production of printed material;
• provide communication for our events and training sessions;
• support our event manager in the communication of international trade fairs.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- can express himself/herself strongly, write creatively in both English and Dutch and reinforce these messages with visual communication;
- knowledge of graphic programs is considered to be an advantage;
- is a self-starter and can work autonomously;• has a completed HBO study;
- is familiar with the use of social media for professional communication;
- has an affinity with the aerospace and composites industry;
- has experience with CMS systems and online tools. We use, among others, Team Leader, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey and WordPress;
- has experience with online communication;
- preferably has SEO-SEA experience, to use the communication platforms as efficiently as possible.
We are located in Yes! Delft among 200 start-ups from Delft University of Technology.
Does this profile suit you? Send your application letter with CV to Wilma Pronk, email@example.com.
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated.