Paris Airshow 2023
The Paris Airshow is returning to Le Bourget after four years. The NAG is organizing the Netherlands Pavilion at the 54th Paris Airshow 2023, the biggest and most important Airshow/ Exhibition in the Aerospace industry since the outbreak of the pandemic. The NAG hereby invites the Dutch industry to join the Netherlands Pavilion at Le Bourget from 19 - 23 June 2023 (public days 24 - 25 June).
Event: Paris Airshow 2023
Date: 19-25 June 2023
Location: Hall 2B, Le Bourget, Paris
Participation: Netherlands Pavilion
FINAL DEADLINE for stand reservations: 30 September 2022!
After this date it is only possible to particpate by poster in our lounge (as long as spaces last).
Different then previous years we DO NOT have any leniency regarding this deadline. Therefore we need your subscription latest on 30 september.
The NAG has secured the well known and excellent location in Hall 2B for Dutch participants near the main walking area's for exhibitors. Hall 2B is situated in the center of the airshow and is the most desired hall.
When you participate at the Netherlands Pavilion you gain access to network with other Dutch companies and their relations during the exhibition and other side events which the NAG organize like the Dutch Happy Hour, pavilion visits and other B2B meetings. The NAG will also help you to get in contact with (international) companies/ delegations in your interest during the show. Furthermore the NAG will set up an interesting program with other Trade Associations for B2B meetings, the Dutch Embassy in Paris and Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate Policy to invite some politicians to our Pavilion and diner/ network party. The NAG treats every subscription on a first come, first served base.
In 2019 the Holland Pavillion was a great success with more than 26 Dutch participants, 200 m² of stand space and interesting meetings & events at the Pavilion as well off site in Paris. The show itself also broke records regarding visiting numbers and exhibitors.
The options for participation are:
- 30 m2: €35.554 ex. VAT. These spots enjoy the best lines of sight and are prominently located at the heads of the Netherlands Pavilion (also availlable as 25m2 options: €31.471 ex VAT).
- 20 m2: €26.658 ex. VAT. These spots have good lines of sight and offer space for display and seating (also available as 16 m2 options: €23.696 ex VAT with less display options).
- 12 m2: € 17.772 ex. VAT. These spots are at the sides of the pavilion in the isles. Good lines of sight are available from the side isles, there is options for a four seater or display.
- 9 m2: €14.662 ex. VAT. These spots offer some display options and space for a two seater high table.
- 6 m2: €10.663 ex. VAT. These spots are a good option above the poster option. Private seating at a two seater high table is available as well as more wall space for branding.
- Lounge participation: €3.851 ex. VAT. You have a display option in the lounge (120x100cm) and shared seating is available.
Please note all prices are member prices and ex. VAT. Non-members are plus 30%.
CONTACT & INFORMATION
Please contact Liselotte Zoetmulder (email@example.com or 088 1976105) from the NAG office a.s.a.p. if you are interested to participate.
Sign up for 'Paris Airshow 2023'
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.