NAG members are actively supported in the improvement of their competitive positions and international businesses.
The NAG offers a wide range of services and financial benefits to its membership.
Promotion of collective interests
- The NAG promotes members’ interests to national and international (government) institutes.
- The NAG organises collective participation at international aviation-related events and exhibitions.
- The NAG initiates and organises trade missions to both new and existing markets.
- The NAG raises awareness of the aviation and aerospace sector (aircraft manufacturing, aircraft maintenance and airport development & infrastructure) through its extensive network, publications, and website.
- The NAG supports collective business developments by setting up business cases and organising trade missions.
- The NAG organise seminars, matchmaking events, and company visits which supplement collective participation in exhibitions and trade missions.
- Members can approach the NAG knowledge centre with questions relating to aviation.
- The knowledge centre organises various clusters within the membership based on product-market combinations for the mutual exchange of information and the increasing of market opportunities.
- The knowledge centre organises courses, initiates meetings and carries out specific projects on topical issues, including certification, innovation, export control, quality systems, and grant applications.
Individual business support
With local NAG representation in Brazil, France, Turkey and the United Kingdom in combination with the network of embassies and consulates, members have at their disposal worldwide support in the area of marketing and sales.
- Have a say in NAG policies and activities.
- Discounted rates on exhibition participation, trade missions, training seminars and courses.
- List your company on the NAG website, newsletter, brochures, annual reports, and international trade fairs.
- Access to the NAG’s entire network and specific market information.