Maastricht Maintenance Boulevard is a cooperation initiative with the goal of developing and providing innovative concepts for aircraft maintenance. The cooperation consists of 30+ companies that work together on or around the Maastricht Aachen Airport.
The following services are provided:
- One stop shop aircraft maintenance
- Nose to tail services
- Integrated component repair solutions
- Exchange and rotable pool availability
- Composite MRO
- Surface treatment and specialized processes
- Nondestructive testing and customized inspection solutions
- Engineering and certification
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) services
- EASA Part 145 and 147 certified service providers
- Pilot training and certification
- Education and technician training.
Maastricht Maintenance Boulevard focuses primarily on the regional and business aircraft markets, for both new and out of production aircraft. The broad availability of knowhow and expertise enables the Maastricht Maintenance Boulevard to deliver customized and innovative solutions to any maintenance need.
Maastricht Maintenance Boulevard builds upon the competences of its partner companies:
- Line maintenance
- Base maintenance
- Continued Airworthiness
- Implementation of service bulletins
- Structural repairs
- Conversions and modifications
- And much more