On January 15th, 2020 the first Aircraft Interiors Cluster meeting of the year took place. Fokker Techniek hosted the meeting in their offices in Hoogerheide. The goal of this meeting was to brainstorm about possible ways to come to partnerships.
The meeting started off with a warm welcome by Jan Verbeek, Partner – Knowledge Management and Innovation at ADSE and vice-chairman of the NAG. Then Maresh Boel, Product and Proposal manager at Fokker Techniek, gave a presentation about the completion of VIP cabins. He gave a short insight into the way Fokker manages their process.
After this presentation, the participants had the opportunity to introduce their company and current business activities to the other participants. During the following workshop, the goals were to find subjects for future Aircraft Interiors Cluster meetings and to show possible opportunities for working together. A valuable feedback session where a lot of topics for next meetings, possible collaborations and ideas were found. Examples of possible collaborations are:
- Refurbishment of components, including logistics and pole formation
- “Tailor made” small series or unique parts for VIPs: accelerate from idea to market
- Refurbishment STCs: accelerating from idea to market
- Cooperation in the field of knowledge development / training
- Combine plastics and production technologies (fiber-reinforced parts and over-molding or 3D printing)
- Use of bio-materials
- Tanks on composites
- Improvement Passenger experience (comfort, IFE, scenting)
SAVE THE DATE: June 11th, 2020 will be the date of the next Aircraft Interiors Cluster meeting. More information about the program will follow. For questions and/or suggestions, please contact Wilma Pronk at: Wilma.email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE: The NAG is organizing the Holland Pavilion during the Aircraft Interiors EXPO in Hamburg from 31 March 2020 till 2 April 2020. Please contact Liselotte Zoetmulder at: Liselotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you didn’t attend this session and would like to be invited in the future, please contact Wilma Pronk at: email@example.com