27-28 May 2021 (Online edition, participation is free of charge)
The Vietnam Aviation Academy, the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) and the Dutch Aviation Cluster Vietnam are proud to jointly organise this inspiring conference.
The program covers the following topics:
- Aviation economics and business models
- Airport systems development and management
- Sustainability in aviation
- Airports operations, architecture and performance
- ATM operations
- Human factors and decision support tools
- Data mining and analytics in Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO)
and broad discussion on the future of the Aviation industry after the Covid-19 pandemic.
Prof. Dr. Pablo Mendes de Leon
Professor of Air and Space Law and Director of the International Institute of Air and Space Law of Leiden University in the Netherlands.
Prof. Dr. Pier Marzocca
Professor and Associate Dean of the School of Engineering (Aerospace Engineering and Aviation Discipline) at RMIT University, Melbourne Australia
Dr. Huyen Vuong
Quality Assurance Manager, IATA-approved Quality Control Manager and IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) Auditor at Aviation Compliance Solutions Consolidated Group (ACSCG)
Would you like to showcase your company activities during the conference via an online stand? Please find the details here.