REPORT | MEETING THE OPERATIONAL CONTROL OF SPARE PARTS
On September 8th the cross sectoral meeting “the operational control of spare parts” took place. We were happy with the warm welcome and good care of Fokker Services, hosting this meeting in Hoogerheide. We had a nice turnout of 28 participants.
We were welcomed by the host and chairman of the day, Edwin Poldermans, MD AMRO, CMRO & Location Director Fokker Services Woensdrecht.
The welcome was followed by five presentations:
- Luitenant-Kolonel Roberto Joannes, RNL AF F-3 European Regional Warehouse & Logistics Lead airbase Woensdrecht – RNLAF Supply Chain Management
- René de Koning, Founder/CEO One Logistics & F35 Logistics Lead NLD – Update F-35 Supply Chain
- Dirk Hanenberg, MD Component & Material Services at Fokker Services – Component & Material Services
- Robert Smyczynski, Material Representative Commercial Spare Parts Embraer about Component Maintenance & Repair
- René de Koning – Director Supply Chain Tesseract Europe BV – Cross Sectoral Supply Chain F-35 Defense with Life Sciences & Healthcare – “more similarities than differences”.
After the presentations there was a paneldiscussion (with all the speakers) led by Edwin Poldermans
The meeting ended with a network drink.
General Members Assembly May 2023 | Airbus Leiden
11 May 2023
On Thursday May 11th, 2023 the General Members Assembly (GMA) took place. The meeting was hosted by Airbus Netherlands in Leiden. Thank you Airbus for the great welcome! We were pleased with the large number of members present.
Sustainable Skies World Summit 2023
5 May 2023
In the accompanying interview during the Sustainable Skies World Summit 2023 with Dr Mark Bentall, head of research and technology at Airbus, it is clear that sustainable flying cannot be seen separately from producing sustainable aircraft. Interesti…