2629 JD Delft
From: 27 Sep 2017
Till: 27 Sep 2017
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Network Event
- Round Table
- Training / Workshop
Engineering morning round table NAG's Theme Day
How do you maintain a network of engineers who want to keep up and develop their Aerospace knowledge within the Netherlands? And how do you translate this into successful projects, now Airbus and Boeing have stated not to develop new AC programs in the near decade? This Engineering workshop is set up as a round table discussion together with other sectors’ representatives. Participants will get an overview of current innovations which can then be implemented to optimally support their business and / or encourage (new) projects.
Engineering Network - an environment which binds and fascinates
Engineering Network round table
Duration: 8:30 - 12:30
Location: Yes! Delft, Delft
Who should participate at this Engineering Network Round Table?
Participants at this event are Aerospace suppliers that also design and develop. Companies active in the aviation industry are invited, as well also other sectors’ representatives such as energy, oil & gas and mobility. Knowledge institutions, including NLR, TNO, TUD, TUs will also be involved.
This round table is intended for engineering professionals who are looking for innovative and effective solutions and inspiration to boost their business and make it as attractive as possible for current and future customers. The goal of this workshop is to learn from each other.
What can you expect?
You can share your opinion and discuss it with a broad network of about 30 professionals. In addition, inspiring keynote speakers will introduce you the latest trends in engineering and their cross-over implementation. In between you will have the opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with colleagues from the engineering field.
Five reasons why you should not miss this event
• You will be inspired to develop ideas that help you to attract and maintain customers.
• You will be briefed on the latest trends and technological developments that impact engineering.
• Using these best practices and interactive sessions, you will be motivated to act differently upon the opportunities you encounter.
• You benefit from the interaction between the engineering professionals.
• After attending this round table you will be fully inspired to position your organization, perhaps in a different way, as an attractive business partner.
How can I sign up for the event?
Do you want to attend, please send an email to Diana Nikolova: E: firstname.lastname@example.org, M: 0628128600.
Please share this information with your colleagues if you are not available on 27th of September 2017.
There is no participation fee for this workshop. This event is made possible by the TKI's contribution within the HTSM top sector.
This event takes place at Yes!Delft in Delft.
Address: Molengraaffsingel 10, 2629 JD Delft
Parking: Korfball Association (korfball verenging) Fortuna (Schoemakerstraat 340, Delft) (4 min walk)
Program & Speakers
The agenda (concept):
• 8:30 Registration
• 9:00 Start workshop: welcome, goal and introduction
• 9:15 Presentation Jan Verbeek (ADSE), The conscious diversification choices and knowledge development approach of ADSE
• 9:30 Presentation Tom Milder (Damen Shipyards Group), Offshore engineering strategy
• 9:45 Presentation Fokker & GKN: Experience about teams, business, knowledge based engineering, Peter Kortbeek, Fokker Technologies
• 10:00 Presentation Collaboration with a startup, an example Fokker & Parapy Max Baan, Parapy
• 10:15 Presentation Aldert Kamp (TUD & author book: Engineering Education in the Rapidly Changing World), Adapting Engineering Education to Change
• 10:30 Break and coffee / tea
• 10:45 Discussion - What could we learn about engineering from each other?
• 11:45 Summary key themes & wrap up
• 12:00 - 12:30 Lunch (Together with the afternoon participants Round table)
Moderator: Robert Jan de Boer, Amsterdam University of Applied Science (Hogeschool van Amsterdam)
NB: On the same day, 27/09/2017 in the afternoon right after your networking lunch between 12:30 and 16:30 is another round table: Aircraft Manufacturing afternoon round table.
You are most welcome to participate at both events.
Between 16:00 -18:00 h. Yes!Delft & TUD are organising "Towards a dedicated Aerospace Validationlab", for registration: email@example.com.
We hope to welcome you on September 27th 2017,
Your NAG team
Sign up for this activity
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.