On September 21th the 3D printing cluster meeting took place at the largest 3D company in the world: Materialise! We thank them for the very warm welcome in their headquarters in Leuven with tasty Belgian chocolates and a luxury lunch.
Presentations were given by:
- Daniël Hoogstraate, accountmanager Materialise NL
- Welcome and update materialise
- Rico Engelsman, Business Development Manager Materialise
- Materialise & Aerospace
- Approach and process for certified end-use parts
- Practical Examples Aerospace
- Wouter Maleux, Design Engineer Materialise
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
After the presentations there was an interesting guided tour. The meeting closed with a network drink. Because most of us still had some distance to drive home, we were also equipped with a well-filled goodie bag for the road!
“It has been a pleasure to share our view and experience. We are ready to bring it to the next stage! Being an EASA 21.G compliant production organization for flying parts and with over 160.000 flying parts produced, there is no doubt that Materialise is equipped and ready to support it’s customers to find the right applications for complaint flying parts!”
– Daniel Hoogstraate (Materialise)