From: 29 Mar 2023
Till: 30 Mar 2023
Add to my calendar
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Trade Show
Aerospace Tech Week 2023
The Aerospace Tech Week is one of the world’s leading event for aerospace companies and airlines to gather, discuss and develop the systems and solutions needed for the evolving requirements of the commercial aviation and defence industries. Join 1250 industry professionals from the six focus areas: Avionics, Connected Aircraft, Aerospace Testing, Flight OPS IT, MRO IT and Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE). The show brings you the latest technology developments in aircraft connectivity (air-toground and nose-to-tail), IoT, Big data, airline e-Enablement, flight operations software, fuel efficiency, weather data, MRO software, digital transformation, AI, M2M, regulatory, policy, technical SES and next-generation challenges for avionics, plus the testing systems that are used in the design, construction and maintenance of all commercial and military aircraft (both hardware and software).
The NAG has managed to secure a great location for the Netherlands pavilion. You can find the Netherlands Pavilion at stand 713 on the floorplan here. The NAG will work with the Dutch Enterprise Agency to secure support for this event. More information on pricing and participation options will follow soon.
Despite the much-anticipated restart of the European Aerospace Tech Week event in Toulouse the organizers feel that on balance the NEXT European edition should revert to the traditional and long-established spring slot in Munich, GERMANY on 29/30th March 2023. This offers:
· MORE TIME/LESS RESTRICTIONS - On reflection running the next main European event within 6 months is too short considering the pandemic and travel restrictions are still likely to have an effect within this period. With moving to the Spring in Munich this gives the organizers and participants just over a year to prepare, and to expect an easier travel situation.
· TRADITIONAL MUNICH SPRING SLOT - After many successful years running in Munich, the event was moved to Toulouse, originally scheduled in 2020 and ultimately postponed to November 2021 due to the pandemic. The organizers feel the time is right for the next event to now revert to our established Munich location.
· KEY DELEGATES/INTEGRATORS/OEM’s – The event has built a solid 20-year reputation due largely to its core high-quality content, integrated and expanded conferences, which has created loyal delegates.
· HOSTED AIRLINE PROGRAMME – Over the last 2 years, the organizers have built up a base of over 250 airlines worldwide that want to participate in our ‘Hosted Airline Programme’. Airlines are striving to return to pre-pandemic levels of activity and processes, and by moving the event to March 2023 in Munich, this gives them time to return to normalcy and attend the event.
· ALL IN ONE HALL – In Germany the entire event will be held in one single Hall which enables far greater interaction between attendees. This enables the organizers to locate all the many conference tracks right in front of the hall making it easier for delegates to spend more time in the exhibition.
Sign up for this activity
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.