2629 JD Delft
From: 27 Sep 2017
Till: 27 Sep 2017
Add to my calendar
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Round Table
- Training / Workshop
Aircraft Manufacturing afternoon round table NAG's Theme Day
NAG would like to invite you to our NAG Theme day afternoon round table on Wednesday, 27th of September, between 12:00 and 16:00 with the working topic:
From build-to-print to IP owner
Some background information:
IP innovation: Aircraft Manufacturing companies in the field of "build-to-print" run the risk of being replaced by suppliers from low cost countries.
This makes innovations necessary, aimed at shortening production time, predictability of delivery, and quality enhancement, e.g. developing unique, own intellectual property (IP) in its own environment.
Who should participate at this round table discussion?
Participants in this round table are suppliers from the manufacturing industry, robotics, production automation, and data analysis.
The goal of this afternoon is to learn from each other.
What can you expect?
You can share your opinion and discuss it with a broad network of about 30 professionals. In addition, inspiring keynote speakers will introduce you to the latest trends in the industry. In between you will have the opportunity to network and exchange knowledge with colleagues from the production field.
When: Wednesday, 27th of September
Time: 12:00 and 16:00
(the time slots are preliminary, *networking lunch & registration 12:00-12:30)
Working topic: From “build-to-print” to IP owner
Where: Yes!Delft, Molegraaffsingel 12/14, Delft
Program & Speakers
The agenda (concept):
• 12:00 Registration & light lunch (Together with the participants Engineering morning round table)
• 12:30 Start round table welcome, goal and introduction, Bart Korff
• 12:45 Presentation Peter Kortbeek, Fokker Technologies, From build-to-print to co-owner - needs and wants from an economic perspective
• 13:00 Presentation Rob Valent, ATS Global, IIoT
• 13:15 Presentation Jaimy Siebel, Robo Valley, Smart Robots, what’s in it for me?
• 13:30 Presentation Marcus Kremers, Airborne, Automation vs Human Intervention - What is the best fit for the best performance?
• 13:45 Break and coffee / tea
• 14:00 Discussion - What could we learn about production from each other?
• 15:00 Summary key themes & wrap up
• 16:00 End of the NAG Theme day (possibility to join the TUD & Yes!Delft event: Towards a dedicated Aerospace Validationlab, 16:00-18:00, at Yes!Delft, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Moderator: Bart Korff, CEO Zodiac Commercial Aircraft Inserts
How can I sign up for the event?
Do you want to attend, please send an email to Diana Nikolova at E: email@example.com, available for questions at M: +31 628 12 86 00.
Please share this information with your colleagues if you are not available on 27th of September 2017.
There is no participation fee for this workshop. This event is made possible by the TKI's contribution within the HTSM top sector.
This event takes place at Yes!Delft in Delft - Executive room
Address: Molengraaffsingel 12, 2629 JD Delft
Parking: Korfball Association (korfball verenging) Fortuna (Schoemakerstraat 340, Delft) (4 min walk)
Route direction, click here.
NB: On the same day, 27/09/2017 in the morning between 8:30 and 12:00 is another round table: Engineering Network - an environment which binds and fascinates.
You are most welcome to participate at both events.
We hope to welcome you on September 27th 2017,
Your NAG team
Sign up for this activity
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.