This training is focussed on the aerospace Quality Management System standard AS/EN 9100: 2016 with emphasis on the aerospace additions to the SO 9001:2015 standard. Participants must already have a basic knowledge of this ISO 9001: 2015.
The training will be given on March 12, 2019 between 9:00 and 17:00 at the NAG in Delft. Participants are welcome to register from 8:30.
This 9100 training covers the following topics:
- an overview of the standards for the aerospace industry
- the relationship between standards and aviation legislation
- the terminology used in the Standard 9100
- the aviation-specific additions in the 9100 standard with respect to ISO9001: 2015
- risk management
- configuration management
- product safety
- counterfeit parts prevention
- human factor
- the 'management representative'
- operational planning and control
- control of suppliers
- determination and control of non-conformities
- the process approach
- documented information, including the quality manual, procedures and registrations ('records')
- attention to the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
The purpose of this training is to introduce participants to the AS/EN 9100 series of quality standards in the aviation industry and the associated certification scheme. After this training, participants will be able to assess whether the 9100 quality standard is useful in their own business situation and what are the necessary actions to enroll and get certified according the AS/EN 9100 standard.
This one-day training is intended for QA managers, quality assurance staff and managers responsible for implementing and applying the quality management system.
Contact person: Wilma Pronk M: 0653177571
This costs of the training are €350,00 (exclusive VAT) for NAG members and € 405,00 (exclusive VAT) for non-NAG members (30% rise above the member rate). Catering and training map are included in the price.
The training takes place with a minimum of 15 participants.