The delta in 9100: 2016 with aviation addition; participants must already have a basic knowledge of the ISO 9001: 2015.
This is the one day course.
The training will be given between 9:00 and 17:00 h. in Delft / Yes!Delft Labs building. Participants are welcome to register from 8:30.
This 9100 training covers the following topics:
- An overview of the standards for the aerospace industry
- the relationship between standards and aviation legislation
- The terminology used in the Standard 9100
- The aviation-specific additions in the 9100 standard with respect to ISO9001: 2015
- risk management
- configuration management
- product safety
- counterfeit parts prevention
- human factor
- the 'management representative'
- operational planning and control
- control of suppliers
- Determination and control of non-conformities
- the process approach
- Documented information, including the quality manual, procedures and registrations ('records')
- Attention to the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
The purpose of this training is to introduce participants to the AS/EN 9100 series of quality standards in the aviation industry and the associated certification scheme. After this training, participants will be able to assess whether the 9100 quality standard is useful in their own business situation and what are the necessary actions to enroll and get certified according the AS/EN 9100 standard.
This one-day training is intended for QA managers, quality assurance staff and managers responsible for implementing and applying the quality management system.
Contact person: Diana Nikolova M: 0628128600
This training costs 350 € p.p. for NAG member, for non-NAG member the training costs 405 € (30 % rise above the member rate). All prices exclude vat, include catering and training map.