2629 JD Delft
From: 02 Apr 2019
Till: 02 Apr 2019
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Training / Workshop
Export Compliance Training
We like to invite you to attend the ‘Export Compliance training’. The training will take place on Tuesday April 2, 2019 between 9:30 and 13:30 at the NAG in Delft. Participants are welcome to register from 9:15. The training will be given by ‘Full Circle Compliance’.
The purpose of this training is to create basic knowledge about export compliance and to apply this in simple situations. This is done by treating the following topics:
- International relations and developments in export control (political, economic and military).
- Export control regulation overview. (American, European/Dutch)
- Developments of Internal Compliance Programs (ICPs).
In addition the training also covers how to set up an ICP, what the threats are and examples are given.
After the training the participants are able to:
- Identify elementary compliance aspects in their work in order to appoint compliance risks correctly.
- Begin to set up an Internal Compliance Program ("ICP")
This training is for members and non-members of the NAG who are exporting strategic goods and therefore have to deal with laws, treaties and international agreements.
The costs of the training are €205,00 (exclusive VAT) for NAG members and € 266,50 (exclusive VAT) for non-NAG members (30% rise above the member rate). Lunch is included in the price.
The training will take place at the NAG, Molengraaffsingel 10, Delft (meeting room Lab lounge 1).
The training takes place with a minimum of 15 participants. There is a maximum of 20 participants.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact: Dennis Mulder, +31 (0)88 1976 100, email@example.com
We hope to welcome you at the NAG in Delft on April 2, 2019.
Sign up for this activity
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.