8218 PG Lelystad Airport
From: 16 Apr 2020
Till: 16 Apr 2020
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Training / Workshop
Introduction Course Aviation
What does the Dutch aviation sector look like?
How can an aircraft continue to fly (technically and economically)?
What will happen in the aircraft and airport industry in the coming years?
Every year the NAG organizes an introduction course for new employee’s within the aviation sector. The aim of this course is to provide participants with an introduction to the aviation sector and the position of the Netherlands in the international aviation market in one day. It’s often not easy for companies and organizations to free up time for updating employees who are new to this sector. However, it is important that employees have the basic knowledge of the sector, the market and the most important players in it. Topics that will be discussed include the current state of the Dutch aviation industry, trends and developments within the sector.
The presentations are given by experts who have years of experience within the sector. The course takes place on the 16th of April from 9:00 until 18:30 (lunch and dinner included) at the Aviation Theme Park Aviodrome in Lelystad.
For whom is the course?
- For (new) employees who just started working within the aviation sector.
- Employees who have been working in this sector for some time and who want to broaden and update their view.
- Historical perspective and future – Joris Melkert, Senior Lecturer at TU Delft
- Technology and maintenance – Jan Verbeek, Partner - Knowledge Management and Innovation at ADSE
- Operations – Tim ten Velde, Captain and former Operations Manager at KLM
- Developments in the market – Speaker to be announced *)
- Airport – Speaker to be announced *)
- Job market – Geert Boosten, Head of Aviation Department at Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Interest groups & government – Frank Jansen, Managing Director at the NAG
- Group assignment; what does the airplane / airport of the future look like
*) ’Information about the last speakers will follow soon
The introduction course takes place at Aviation-Theme Park Aviodrome. In addition to an indoor exhibition of 6000 m², Aviodrome also has a large outdoor area with a total of more than 100 historic aircrafts. The ideal location for an introduction course of the aerospace and airport development sectors.
The costs are € 275, - (ex VAT) per participant. For non-members of the NAG a price of € 357,50, - (ex VAT) per participant is applied. This includes lunch, diner, consumptions, hand-out, certificate etc.
NOTE: If you cancel within 5 days before the event, the full price will be charged.
The course will be held in Dutch. If there is enough interest we will look into providing an English version as well.
For more information please contact: Wilma Pronk at email@example.com or +31 6 53177571.
Sign up for this activity
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.