Repositioning Aerospace and Airport Development strategy China
We would like to invite you to attend the meeting “Repositioning Aerospace and Airport Development strategy China” on September 23, 2019 from 12:45 – 17:00. We are thankful for KLM Engineering & Maintenance (E&M) hosting this meeting.
12:45 – 13:15 Welcome with coffee/tea
13:15 – 14:15 Tour of hangar
14:15 - 16:30 Meeting (moderator Jan Verbeek - ADSE/vice chairman NAG)
- Opening and introduction participants
- Update of activities/business
- Define cooperation goals and activities following the Program for International Business (PIB)
- Identify the interest in the upcoming composites workshop in China (Tim Leeuwerink - NLR)
- Status NWO Joint Call (Emmaly Sibbes – GKN Fokker)
- Updates on collective business cases / programs
Aircraft programs (Jan Verbeek)
Knowledge development and R&D programs– CAE (Tim Leeuwerink)
Airport and ATC development programs (Ruud Ummels - To70)
- Update from the embassy in China (David Bekkers)
- Participation Zhuhai Airshow (Frank Jansen – NAG)
- Concise masterclass KLM “Doing business with China” (Bernard Holsboer – KLM)
- Any other business
16:30 – 17:00 Network Drink
1117 ET SCHIPHOL
For the agenda item 2 “update of activities/business” we would like to ask you to prepare one sheet with the status of your current business and expectations.
We hope to welcome you on September 23, 2019 at KLM E&M.
Sign up for 'Repositioning Aerospace and Airport Development strategy China'
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.