We would like to invite you for the NAG’s segment meetings on Thursday February 13th, 2020 from 11:30 – 17:30. We are pleased to announce that Vanderlande Industries B.V. will host this meeting. Vanderlande is located at Rooseveltlaan 1 in Veghel.
The purpose of the segment meetings is to share knowledge and discuss current topics within your segment. This edition of the segment meetings will have the theme: “Innovations and barriers”.
Without going too much into the specifics, the program will be as follows
11:30 Welcome and registration
11:45 Lunch and network opportunity
12:30 Get informed at the plenary session
- Welcome by Mark Lakerveld, Executive Director Global Markets Vanderlande Industries
- Presentation by Iason Onassis, Head Of Industry Consulting Philips Innovation Services "Philips is now primarily a Healthcare / MedTech company, so we know what it's like to innovate in a highly regulated environment"
- Presentation by Kim van Straten, contractmanager Rijkswaterstaat Grote Projecten en Onderhoud "Engineering the future: a joint concern"
13:15 A well-deserved break
13:30 Meeting your segment - segment meetings
15:15 Wrap up of the day
15:30 Tour Innovation Center Vanderlande
16:30 Networking Drink
17:30 End of the program
Regardless of in which segment you are active, you are free to participate in a topic that appeals to your company. Interested in more than one of the sessions? Feel free to sign up your colleagues! The more, the merrier!
Airport Development & Infrastructure (AD&I)
“How can we stimulate innovative solutions in public procurement procedures”.
Companies active in AD&I are more and more limited in offering their innovative solutions due to outdated public procurement procedures.
Moderator: Anke Matijssen, Manager Airports Department Deerns, Board Member NAG
- Presentation by Peter Hoefkens, System Concepting Director Vanderlande “How can we stimulate innovative solutions in public procurement procedures”
- Presentation bij Werner van Eck, directeur M.E.P. "Innovation; help or hinder to win tenders?"
Afterwards you will have the opportunity to share your own expertise/experience to this topic during the discussion.
In the two segment meetings in 2019, you started thinking about how companies within this industry can share their information/network. We will continue with this in the session of today. There is also enough time to share an update of your activities/business
We look forward to welcome you at Vanderlande Industries in Veghel on February 13th, 2020.