From: 01 Jun 2017
Till: 01 Jun 2017
Add to my calendar
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Round Table
Aero Engine Round Table Innovation in Data-Driven Maintenance
On Thursday June 1 2017 from 13:00 h to 17:00 h (location: Transavia - Schiphol) - the NAG (in cooperation with DGTA) organizes the Aero Engine Round Table with the theme "Innovation in Data-Driven Maintenance".
Predictive maintenance is still under development in many industries. The technological development of sensors helps to accurately measure the various factors that can give, with the correct algorithms, an indication when preventive / corrective maintenance is required. This can lead to great savings.
The "Innovation in Data-Driven Maintenance Round Table” informs you about the latest developments in data-driven maintenance inside & outside aviation and is specifically focused on engine maintenance. The meeting will provide insight into future (im)possibilities for data-driven maintenance and the implications concerning ownership, accessibility, integrity and data analysis.
The following key-note speakers will give introductory presentations based on their own business experiences:
• Bram Nicolai (Transavia - Chief Technical Service) - Presentation "Engine trend monitoring"
• Dirk van den Herik (KLM E&M - Project Lead Big Data Tool Engine Health Management) - Presentation "Health monitoring in next generation gas turbine airplane engines"
• Wilfried Visser (TU Delft / B&B Agema - Assistant Professor) - Presentation "Comprehensive gas turbine performance tracking, condition monitoring and prognostics"
During the round table discussion, after the key-note presentations, we shall try to answer the following questions:
• How do I implement data-driven maintenance in practice?
• What are possible barriers-to-entry?
• What are possible implications in data ownership?
Transavia offers the opportunity to participate in a guided tour.
If you are interested in participating the Aero Engine Round Table, please contact E: email@example.com; Phone +31 (0) 88 1976 100. He will send you at a later time a personal invitation* with further information about the program, the other participants, and directions to the location.
* your final registration will be comfirmed only after screening.
Sign up for this activity
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.
- NAG DAEC aero engine market & technology study
- Attend guest lecture René van Doorn at University of Utrecht
- Start-ups for a stronger aerospace sector – NAG General Assembly 7 December 2016
- Airfi appoints Avio-Diepen as worldwide distributor of Airfi compact portable self scaling onboard Wi-Fi network system