Location To be announced
From: 21 Apr 2020
Till: 21 Apr 2020
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
[ONLINE MEETING] Logistics
The NAG has organized an online Logistics session about the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on logistics within your organization on April 9th.During this session, there appeared to be interest in a follow-up session, so we cordially invite you to attend the online session on Tuesday April 28th from 14:00 pm - 15:30 pm. This session is meant for everyone who deals with challenges in the field of logistics in relation to the Corona crisis in the Aerospace and Airport Development sector.
Many organizations currently suffer from the impact of the COVID-19 crisis. During the session of April 9th we noted that this crisis also affects logistics within your organization. The NAG therefore organizes an online follow up meeting in which knowledge and expertise can be shared.
- We will start with a joint (short) update from Kuehne + Nagel and Fedex of the current logistics situation focused on aerospace;
- After that 3 members will share their vision of the impact on their own segment (MRO, Manufacturing, Airport Development);
- In the discussion after the presentations the following questions will be addressed:
- What could logistics companies offer to speed up the rebound of your company/business/market segment?
- How would you foresee a change in the supply chain (global vs local) post COVID-19?
This "online logistics meeting" is supervised by Frank Jansen, our managing director.
Due to the special situation in which we find ourselves, the NAG will temporarily not charge any costs for participating in online activities.
We hope to welcome you in the online session on April 28th, 2020.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Wilma Pronk at email@example.com.
Sign up for this activity
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.