1117 ET Schiphol
From: 23 Sep 2019
Till: 23 Sep 2019
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
Repositioning Aerospace and Airport Development strategy China
We would like to invite you to attend the meeting “Repositioning Aerospace and Airport Development strategy China” on September 23, 2019 from 12:45 – 17:00. We are thankful for KLM Engineering & Maintenance (E&M) hosting this meeting.
12:45 – 13:15 Welcome with coffee/tea
13:15 – 14:15 Tour of hangar
14:15 - 16:30 Meeting (moderator Jan Verbeek - ADSE/vice chairman NAG)
- Opening and introduction participants
- Update of activities/business
- Define cooperation goals and activities following the Program for International Business (PIB)
- Identify the interest in the upcoming composites workshop in China (Tim Leeuwerink - NLR)
- Status NWO Joint Call (Emmaly Sibbes – GKN Fokker)
- Updates on collective business cases / programs
Aircraft programs (Jan Verbeek)
Knowledge development and R&D programs– CAE (Tim Leeuwerink)
Airport and ATC development programs (Ruud Ummels - To70)
- Update from the embassy in China (David Bekkers)
- Participation Zhuhai Airshow (Frank Jansen – NAG)
- Concise masterclass KLM “Doing business with China” (Bernard Holsboer – KLM)
- Any other business
16:30 – 17:00 Network Drink
1117 ET SCHIPHOL
For the agenda item 2 “update of activities/business” we would like to ask you to prepare one sheet with the status of your current business and expectations.
We hope to welcome you on September 23, 2019 at KLM E&M.
Sign up for this activity
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.