We would like to invite you for an interactive event “How to create Airport Development Business Opportunities from the NAG network” on April 21th, 2022. The event is hosted by NLR – Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre in Amsterdam.
How to create Airport Development Business Opportunities from the NAG network. Feedback from our members showed that a more strategic and structured approach is desirable. This event is to share ideas, wishes and other relevant information that helps to organize joint activities and cooperation that is valuable to create a more strategic approach for creating international Business Opportunities and organizing national events.
- More insight into the focus and and needs of the NAG airport development members;
- Activities supporting business opportunities and following market development;
- Identifying the need for cooperation/common propositions.
All companies active in Airport Development & Infrastructure. We also cordially invite non-members active in this field to participate.
Reception with coffee/tea
Welcome by the host of the event Lennard Verhoeff, Business Manager Aerospace Operations at NLR – Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre
Explanation of the purpose of the day by Anke Matijssen, member of the Board of the NAG and Division Director Airports at Deerns
Brainstorm in four sessions on subtopics to get more clarity about the wishes & activities of everyone and the opportunities for collaboration:
- Shortly before the meeting, you will receive a list of questions that we want to address during the brainstorm. You can then think about the answers in advance;
- Think of questions such as: Who are your customers? With which parties do you link at the airport? In which regions are you active? How do you get to work? Where are you in the Airport Development process? What are you looking for to improve your business? How can we make use of each other's contacts at airports; How would you like to participate in trade fairs and trade missions? Which trade fairs/countries are interesting for you? What topics are interesting for national events? What other events do you need? etc.
Presentation by Olivier Jankovec, Director General ACI Europe about the ‘State of the Industry’, the latest developments (COVID recovery and the war in Ukraine) and the role business partners have on the value chain/in the aviation industry.
“Rondje langs de Velden” In previous (segment) meetings it has become clear that sharing this information is experienced as very valuable.
Presentation of a proposal for a plan for joint activities/cooperation based on your input for the brainstorming by Liselotte Zoetmulder, Global Event Manager NAG
Discussion about the proposal
End of Meeting
Participation is free of charge
NLR – Royal Netherlands Aerospace Centre
Anthony Fokkerweg 2
1059 CM AMSTERDAM
We hope to welcome you on the 21th of April 2022 at the Royal NLR in Amsterdam.