5466 AC Veghel
From: 13 Feb 2020
Till: 13 Feb 2020
Add to my calendar
- Aircraft Manufacturing
Segment Meetings – Aircraft Manufacturing
We would like to invite you for the NAG’s segment meetings on Thursday February 13th, 2020 from 11:30 – 17:30. We are pleased to announce that Vanderlande Industries B.V. will host this meeting. Vanderlande is located at Rooseveltlaan 1 in Veghel.
The purpose of the segment meetings is to share knowledge and discuss current topics within your segment. This edition of the segment meetings will have the theme: “Innovations and barriers”.
Without going too much into the specifics, the program will be as follows
11:30 Welcome and registration
11:45 Lunch and network opportunity
12:30 Get informed at the plenary session
- Welcome by Mark Lakerveld, Executive Director Global Markets Vanderlande Industries
- Presentation by Iason Onassis, Head Of Industry Consulting Philips Innovation Services "Philips is now primarily a Healthcare / MedTech company, so we know what it's like to innovate in a highly regulated environment"
- Speaker to be confirmed
13:15 A well-deserved break
13:30 Meeting your segment - segment meetings
15:15 Wrap up of the day
15:30 Tour Innovation Center Vanderlande
16:30 Networking Drink
17:30 End of the program
Regardless of in which segment you are active, you are free to participate in a topic that appeals to your company. Interested in more than one of the sessions? Feel free to sign up your colleagues! The more, the merrier!
”Do certification requirements and IP rights obstruct innovation?”
Sustainable aviation will drive the need for new technologies and open innovation, similar to other industries like automotive. However, aviation safety requires thorough certification processes. Also, the aerospace industry is dominated by just a few big industries (aircraft manufacturers and systems suppliers) who carefully guard their IP positions. How does this affect the position of Netherlands industries and institutes? Do we see opportunities or threats?
Moderator: Jan Verbeek, Partner - Knowledge Management and Innovation - ADSE and vice-chairman NAG
- Presentation by Marcel Oud, Managing Director 3D-Metal Forming "Lessons learned from AS9100 Certification and IP Management"
- Presentation bij Rinze Benedictus, Professor Aerospace Materials & Structural Integrity TU Delft L&R "Certification as (unnecessary) obstacle for innovations"'
- Presentation by Jan Verbeek "New product development and air transport safety – lessons learned with alternative approaches on certification"
Afterwards you will have the opportunity to share your own expertise/experience to this topic during the discussion.
We look forward to welcome you at Vanderlande Industries in Veghel on February 13th, 2020.
Sign up for this activity
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.