- What does the Dutch aviation sector look like?
- How can an aircraft continue to fly (technically and economically)?
- What will happen in the aircraft and airport industry in the coming years?
Every year the NAG organizes an introduction course for new employee’s within the aviation sector. The aim of this course is to provide participants with an introduction to the aviation sector and the position of the Netherlands in the international aviation market in one day. It is often not easy for companies and organizations to free up time for updating employees who are new to this sector. However, it is important that employees have the basic knowledge of the sector, the market and the most important players in it. Topics that will be discussed include the current state of the Dutch aviation industry, trends and developments within the sector.
The presentations are given by experts who have years of experience within the sector. The course takes place on the 20th of September 2022 from 9:00 until 18:30 (lunch and dinner included) at the Aviation Theme Park Aviodrome in Lelystad.
For whom is the course?
- For (new) employees who just started working within the aviation sector
- Employees who have been working in this sector for some time and who want to broaden and update their view
- Civil servants with aviation in their portfolio
Topics & speakers:
- Historical perspective and future (Joris Melkert – Associate Professor and Director of Education TU Delft Faculty Aerospace Engineering)
- Technology and maintenance (Jan Verbeek Partner/Knowledegement & Innovation - ADSE)
- Developments in the market (Wouter van Wersch – EVP, President Region & Sales Europe Airbus)
- Operations (Akos van der Plaat – Air Traffic Consultant MovingDot)
- Job market (Renée van de Watering – programmanager CvBLo)
- Airports (Anke Matijssen –Division Director Airports Deerns)
- Young NAG (Bas de Glopper – KLM E&M en Sander van Lochem ADSE – members of the board of Young NAG)
- Government (Niek Lobé – account holder aviation Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate)
- Interest groups & explanation ecosystem (Frank Jansen – Managing Director NAG)
What else can you expect besides the presentations?
- A tour of the Aviodrome led by an experienced guide
- A group assignment "what does the aircraft / airport of the future look like"
- Networking during reception, lunch, drinks and dinner
- A certificate after completing the training
The introduction course takes place at Aviation-Theme Park Aviodrome. In addition to an indoor exhibition of 6000 m², Aviodrome also has a large outdoor area with a total of more than 100 historic aircrafts. The ideal location for an introduction course of the aerospace and airport development sectors.
8218 PG, Lelystad
- The costs for the course are € 275, - (exclusive VAT) for NAG-members
- The costs for the course are € 550, - (exclusive VAT) for non-NAG members
The costs include lunch, diner, consumptions, hand-out, certificate etc.
NOTE: If you cancel within 5 days before the event, the full price will be charged.
The course will be held in Dutch. If there is enough interest we will look into providing an English version as well.
For more information please contact: Wilma Pronk at email@example.com or +31 6 53177571
We hope to welcome you at the Aviodrome in Lelystad on September 20th, 2022.