We would like to invite you to the segment meetings on Thursday 5 November from 14:00 – 17:00. For the newcomers among you: During segment meetings we offer you the opportunity to discussie current topics with colleagues within your own segment (Airport Development & Infrastructure, Aircraft Manufacturing or Aircraft Maintenance).
In order to make the meeting accessible to as many participants as possible in COVID-19 times we have decided to organize the session online.
Sustainability of aviation is about sustainable flight, but should also cover sustainable product development, production, MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul), airport operations and end of life.
Start the exchange of ideas and ambitions of the member companies with respect to their approach on sustainability & business continuity.
- General & Technical Management
- Young Talents: As we aim to make aerospace future proof, we want to actively involve the younger generation in this discussion. That is why we especially invite young talents to participate
Time schedule for the afternoon:
14.00 Welcome and introduction topic by Jan Verbeek, deputy chairman of the NAG & Partner – Knowledge Management and Innovation at ADSE
14.10 Brief introduction by the 6 members of the preparation group of this meeting:
- Bas de Glopper, Innovation Project & Process Manager at KLM E&M
- Vivek Sindhamani, Airport Consultant at NACO
- Jan Verbeek, Partner – Knowledge Management and Innovation at ADSE.
- Michiel Jas, director of sustainability at GKN Aerospace
- Kjelt van Rijswijk, CEO SAM|XL, TU Delft faculty Aerospace Engineering
- Ligeia Paletti, senior R&D Engineer at NLR
14.25 Round table for feedback per member company (1,5 minutes per member)
15:25 Separate meeting Aircraft Manufacturing
(knowledge café, brainstorm & share best practices on different sustainability concerns)
16:25 Wrap up
16:45 Closing by Jan Verbeek
17:00 End of meeting
You can choose with segment meeting you want to participate in. Although most people opt for the segment meeting that is connected to their activities. If your company is interested in participating in multiple session, feel free to sign up your colleagues as well.
We look forward to welcoming at the online segment meetings on November 5, 2020.