Want to become involved in the Dutch national aviation innovation strategy? Young NAG has partnered with the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management (IenW) to provide young NAG members with an interactive webinar.
The scope of the webinar is the government targets and the aviation innovation strategy that will guide the Dutch sector.
This is the opportunity to learn more about the long-term strategy for aviation and to make sure the Young NAG voice is heard!
After introductions, you will have the opportunity to give your own input and hear from IenW representatives how they will achieve the innovation strategy targets. The webinar includes a Miro board so that everyone can participate (make an account in advance!) but is also open to those that are new to the topic and rather want to listen in.
Date & time: December 14th, 16:00-17:30
- Introduction Young NAG and IenW
- Keynote Niek Lobe, Head of Aerospace Innovation at Ministery of Economic Affairs & Climate (EZK) “Why are we on this earth as Dutch government”
- Presentation Dutch aviation innovation strategy
- Workshop “Making Dutch aviation innovation strategy”
- Reflection/feedback from experts within IenW
Per focus area
- Jan Willem van Dijk, policy coordinator knowledge and innovation aviation IenW
- Veronique Kistemaker de Waard, senior policy advisor knowledge and innovation aviation IenW
- Mariska Kaptein, senior policy officer aviation economics IenW
Reflection knowledge agenda
- Christa den Hartog, senior policy advisor knowledge and innovation aviation
6. Closure by Young NAG & IenW
What is Young NAG?
Young NAG is a network established for young professionals in the aerospace sector. Currently, a young generation is standing up who will shape our future. These young people not only have potential to strengthen our business, but also have unique talents and points of view that can provide the solutions we need. As we aim to make aerospace future proof, we want to start actively involving this younger generation in our activities and the developments in the sector.
Young talents up to 35 old from all different educational levels
Participation is free of charge.
We are looking forward in welcoming you at the webinar of Young NAG on December 14th, 2023
If you have any question, please send an email to email@example.com.