Aircraft Interiors Cluster
We would like to invite you to attend the meeting of the Aircraft Interiors Cluster on January 15, 2020 from 13:00 – 17:00 at Fokker Techniek in Hoogerheide. During the Aircraft Interiors Cluster meetings, we will not only discuss aircraft interiors. We would also like to invite everyone involved in cabin systems (i.e. water & waste, dirty water/toilet management and fire protection system) and services.
Theme: How to come to partnerships!
13:00 – 13:30 Welcome with coffee/tea
13:30 - 16:30 Meeting
- Update of activities/business
- Elevator pitch participants
- Presentation by Maresh Boel, Product and Proposal Manager Fokker Techniek B.V. “The art of cabin completions”
- Workshop to determine how we could come to partnerships in the field of:
- Product development
- Joint customer approach with products/services
- Finding niches
- Operating together in market MRO
- Facility Tour Fokker Techniek
- Themes for upcoming meeting(s)
16:30 – 17:00 Network Drink
Fokker Techniek B.V.
4631 RP HOOGERHEIDE
The costs are € 75,-- (ex VAT) per participant. For non-members of the NAG a price of € 97,50 - (ex VAT) per participant is applied.
NOTE: if you cancel your participation within 5 days before the meeting 50 euros will be charged.
We hope to welcome you on January 15th, 2020 at Fokker Techniek in Hoogerheide.
Sign up for 'Aircraft Interiors Cluster'
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.