We would like to invite you for the next [online] HR-cluster meeting on May 17th from 15:00 – 16:30pm.
How to prepare for the upcoming reboot after the corona crisis.
How will I soon get the right quantity and quality of the people I need to get my business up and running again and what insights from the outside world are available to inspire me to think about it?
Reboost your business after covid-19. Are you ready to scale up?
The aim is to present information that will help you during the reboot after the corona crisis. Hearing each other's stories and situations and perhaps learn from each other.
We encourage in particular professionals working in the field of Human Resources and Management within the Aerospace and Airport Development sector to sign-up for this session.
15:00 Welcoming by Frank Jansen, Managing Director at NAG
15:10 Introduction: (Strategic) Recourse Planning (with in between statements and polls) given by Edward Norg, Director Noord West Nederland at Randstad Nederland.
- Insights in the labour market (Schiphol/Amsterdam area)
- data insights per sector and profile
- covid influence
- actual trend lines in job openings and available candidates
- How to be an attractive employer
- top reasons for candidate to apply
- top reasons for staff to stay
- Which contract models are you going to use
- How and when to source
- how do you think you'll find your candidates
- what's your recruitment plan
- when do you start
16:00 Your point of view/questions
The NAG will not charge any costs for participating NAG members. For non-NAG members the price is €250,- (ex VAT) per participant which will be returned in case of becoming a member in 2021.
We hope to welcome you in this [online] HR-cluster session on May 17th.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Wilma Pronk at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tessa Jansen at email@example.com.