From 22 - 24 June 2022 – ILA Berlin will take place in Berlin, Germany. The NAG is planning to organize the Netherlands Pavilion with an interesting concept!
ILA Berlin is the hub for the international aerospace industry. With over 1,000 exhibitors from all over the world, ILA Berlin showcases the industry's very best in terms of high-tech products as well as research and development projects. More than 65,000 trade visitors and 115,000 members of the public attended the leading aerospace innovation fair in 2018 in Berlin, to experience this fascinating industry first hand, right in the heart of Europe.
The NAG is planning to organize the Netherlands Pavilion again. Taking part at the Netherlands Pavilion includes:
- Premium location at the show;
- Stand design and building;
- A profile in the show catalogue;
- Exhibitor and visitor passes;
- Collective representation in the participants booklet;
- Support from the NAG in the run up and during the show;
- The bar and use of the lounge and the Netherlands Happy Hour on show days
- Collective matchmaking activities
Pricing & subsidies
The NAG found support from the topsector HTSM (Holland High Tech) and the Dutch Enterprise Agency which enable us to lower the prices significantly. Prices mentioned are NAG-member prices, non-members pay 30% more.