We would like you to invite you for the meeting of the Improving Quality (IQ) cluster on Thursday the 9th of November, 2023 from 9:30 – 16:00. The meeting will be hosted by Fokker Services Group at Aviolanda Woensdrecht.
Purpose Improving Quality (IQ) Cluster
Knowledge exchange between Q managers and general/operational management on themes related to the quality of business operations with the aim of remaining or becoming a leader in the field of quality management in a broad sense.
We invite not only quality management staff & management, but also operations management professionals to participate in this meeting.
From the enquiry we took in last year’s meeting the following themes arose:
- Risk Based Thinking & Risk Management
- Improvement Management
Registration & Coffee/Tea
Welcome by the host of the meeting: Edwin Poldermans, location director Woensdrecht Fokker Services Group
Introduction by Jan Verbeek, vice-chairman at NAG/Partner Knowledge Management and Innovation at ADSE
Risk Based Thinking & Risk Management:
- Presentation about Safety Management Systems by Eelco Bakker, Head Office of Airworthiness ADSE DOA “Safety Meets Design and Maintenance Regulation: SMS at the Rudder”
- Presentation about CSRD by Ann-Carolin Flesch, Aviation Sustainability Consultant at NACO “The road of CSRD and what it means to your Company?”
- Presentation about CSRD by Beatriz Miniz Piniella, ESRS Implementation Lead “KLM & ESRS Implementation"
Two round tables in which you have the opportunity to share your experience with Risk Based Thinking & Risk Management
- Safety Management Systems
Improvement Management – bringing it to action in 2 practical steps
- Presentation by Continue Improvement team Woensdrecht Fokker Services Group (Jan Molenschot, Enes Sarigül & Veerle Konings) (Translation of risks & opportunities towards step based improvement management)
- Presentation by Leendert-Jan Nijstad, Managing Director Photonfirst (Practical steps to deploy improvement management in the operational setting)
- Round Table, led by Leendert-Jan Nijstad, in which you have the opportunity to share your experience with Improvement Management
End of meeting
The NAG will not charge any costs for participating NAG members. For non-NAG members the price is € 250,00 (ex VAT) per participant which will be returned in case of becoming a member in 2023.
Fokker Services Group
4631 RP HOOGERHEIDE
For more information and registratio we refer you to our website.
We hope to see you on the 9th of November!
If You have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.