Round Table Brazil
Following some challenging years, we see the aerospace and airport industry in Brazil slowly recovering. Brazil is returning to become a country with opportunities for the Dutch industry.
On Tuesday January 31st Marcelo Cantor, NAG representative in Brazil, and Nasrat Popal, Program Manager at RVO, will visit the NAG. For this occasion, we would like to invite all members with an interest in doing business in Brazil for a round table discussion.
What: Round Table Brazil
When: Tuesday 31 January 2017, 14:00 – 16:00
Where: NAG office (Molengraaffsingel 10, Delft)
- Welcome by Frank Jansen
- Developments in the Brazilian aerospace industry by Marcelo Cantor
- Developments in airport development & infrastructure by Nasrat Popal and Sjoerd Keizerwaard
- Update on Brazilian – Dutch MoU and government programmes by Nasrat Popal
- Discussion on possible follow-up
- Networking / End of meeting
Please confirm your participation through email@example.com. Following your confirmation, you will receive an outlook invitation including further information.
Sign up for 'Round Table Brazil'
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.