NAG’s previous Partnership for International Business (PIB) programme for the UAE finished in 2015. Following the developments in the UAE and surrounding countries, the NAG is investigating the possibilities for a new collective approach on opportunities in the region. This meeting will mainly focus on the UAE and Iran, but is open to discuss about possibilities in other GCC countries (e.g. Saudi Arabia or Qatar).
On Friday February 17th, we will host a Round Table to update you on developments in Iran and the UAE, learn from each other’s experiences and to discuss a possible PIB programme. We would like to invite all members with an interest in doing business in the Middle East.
What: Round Table Middle East
When: Friday 17 February 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 (followed by networking lunch)
Where: NAG office (Molengraaffsingel, Delft)
- Welcome by Frank Jansen
- Introduction to the PIB programme
- Developments in Iran for the aerospace industry and airport development & infrastructure by Michel van Ierland (MVI International)
- Developments in the UAE for airport development & infrastructure
- Developments in the UAE for the aerospace industry by Michel van Ierland
- Discussion on other GCC countries
- Discussion on possible PIB programme
- End of meeting
- Networking / lunch
Please confirm your participation through email@example.com. Please also indicate whether you would like to join for the networking lunch or not. Following your confirmation, you will receive an outlook invitation including further information.