Round Table Urban (Air) Mobility
We would like to invite you to the Round Table Urban Air Mobility on Monday the 25th of November, 2019 from 13:00 – 17:00. We are pleased that the NLR will host this meeting. NLR is located at Anthony Fokkerweg 2 in Amsterdam. The moderator of this session is Raymond van der Meer, Corporate Public & EU affairs at NLR and (European) ambassador of Urban Air Mobility.
There is a boom of new companies and initiatives right up to Airbus to tackle Urban Air Mobility with flying taxis, drones, eVTOLS etc. Urban Air Mobility offers many opportunities for both the manufacturing and maintenance industry and airport development. It is especially interesting because the development cycle is shorter than for the large airliners and there are many more players. This makes it interesting for SMEs. In short, an interesting discussion that involves many stakeholders around aviation and beyond.
13:00 – 13:30 Reception with coffee/tea
13:30 – 15:30 Welcome by Raymond van der Meer, Corporate Public & EU affairs at NLR and (European) ambassador of Urban Air Mobility.
- Fulvio Scarano, Head of AWEP Department Aerodynamics, Wind Energy, Flight Performance and Propulsion at TU Delft - “Personal Air Mobility: survey of academic activities at TU Delft”.
- Marco van den Bosch, Sales & Marketing Director Benelux at Pal-V International – ‘’City to city and urban air fly drive mobility’’
- Philipp Essle, Technical Manager and Co-founder at Talaria – “A quick look into UAM, what is everyone doing? Is there a dominant design?”
- Rui Rosien, R&D Consultant at NLR - ‘’UAM and the city’’
- Joost Hakkaart, Head of Helicopters & Aeronautics Department at NLR - ‘’Development of airtaxi’s and the possibilities in the Netherlands’’
15:30 – 16:30 Round Table discussion led by Raymond van der Meer
16:30 – 17:00 Networking drink
Anthony Fokkerweg 2
1059 CM Amsterdam
There is no participation fee for this round table. This event is made possible by op topsector HTSM TKI grant.
Note: if you cancel your participation within 5 days before the round table 50 euros will be charged.
For more information or questions about this event please contact: Wilma Pronk, email@example.com or Daan Mahieu firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for 'Round Table Urban (Air) Mobility'
Deadline for registration has passed.
Please contact the NAG office for registration or questions.