NAG IQ Group
Improving Quality (IQ) Cluster
The NAG organises a network meeting once a year for everyone in Aerospace & Airport Development who works in quality control. During these events, current topics in the area of quality control are addressed. There is also room for discussions and networking.
This year we will meet at 3M, Delft (Molengraaffsingel 29, 2629 JD Delft) on 8th of November 2017, between 9:00 (registration) and 17:00 (end of the network drinks).
Welcome & registration - 9:00 with coffee and tea
Event opening - 9:30 (all mentioned times are tentative)
Risk & Change Management from Quality Assurance perspective
9:30 - 11:00
- Risk Management (RM) in development and production projects in aerospace / From project management perspective and cost risks; changes and causes - Tristan Aarts, ADSE
- RM & Change Management from routine (parts) production - Maarten-Jasper Brandts, Airborne Aerospace
- RM & Change Management from MRO perspective / Human Factors - Majoor Bert Huisjes, Logistiek Centrum Woensdrecht (LCW)
11:00 - 11:15 Break
- Presentation about changes in business / Fokker Services & Fokker Techniek splitting - Michiel Goossens, Fokker Services
- Government admission & recognition after company changes - Peter van Zijp, Inspectie Leefomgeving en Transport (ILT)
- Advanced Barrier-based Risk Management (bowtie methodology) - Emma Verschoor, CGE Risk Management Solutions
13:30 - 14:00
- The use of the Personal protective equipment (PPE) and the human factor in this, from 3M point of view: Why do people work unsafe even if they know they are doing that? - Drs. Femke Rijpma, 3M
14:00 - 14:30 Guided tour 3M innovation center
NAG IQ participants can get a 30 min. tour just after lunch to visit 3M innovation center (on the 1st floor).
14:30 - 15:30 Working sessions: in 3 segments - MRO, Production & Services
To create interaction during this QA day - we will divide the participants into groups after presentations (having in mind the participants' background & keeping the balance between MRO and Production) - to discuss what are the tasks of the day? The parallel sessions will be moderated by the NAG IQ Group commission members: Hans Luijt (QSC), Jan Verbeek (ADSE) and Dick Dam (Fokker Services).
15:30 - 16:00
16:00 - 17:00
Network moment with drinks
Theme: Risk Management & Change management: explanation on how to manage these situations of change, for example: change of work space, building; change of method, change of staff/teams; human factors linkages with risks and change management from QA perspective.
We will use the "spiral methodology", the audience would hear these theme's being discussed through different angles, with each presentation we will expand the theme and increase public awareness of complexity and reinforcement of previous story.
More information about this activity & detailed program will follow soon.
Contact person: Diana Nikolova / M: 0628128600
The contribution for this event will be based on the participants numbrers of the day to be able to cover the costs. For not NAG members the contribution is with 30 % rise. This event is organized with the support of the NAG IQ Group commission members & 3M.
Sign up for 'NAG IQ Group'
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.