On behalf of the NAG and Holland Instrumentation we would like to invite you to attend the Round Table with the theme “Augmented Reality - gimmick or game changer?” on Tuesday July 2nd from 13.00 – 17.00 at Fieldlab Robohouse in Delft.
In augmented reality, a digital layer is projected over the real world. Although practical in-situ applications in the aerospace industry are currently scarce, the potential this technology holds bodes well for the future. The Round Table provides an opportunity to explore pragmatic applications of Augmented Reality in the aerospace manufacturing, maintenance, as well as infrastructure arena. Experience AR yourselve and get inspired by speaking to the experts.
The following key-note speakers are providing presentations:
- Prof. Dr. Marcus Specht, Professor Educational Technologies, TU Delft, EWI. Director Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Centre of Education and Learning - “How should we design AR for humans?”
- Gerben Harmsen, Founder of TWNKLS Augmented reality - “AR in the value chain”
Examples of applications of AR in Aerospace and Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands, Hogeschool InHolland Delft, Schiphol and TNO.
Pitches of suppliers and experts of AR applications
- VR-Expert, Dutch VR, ArtiShock and TWNKLS.
- During the round table, the participants discuss AR and opportunities are explored.
Networking i.e. an opportunity to meet with AR suppliers / standholders in the open marketplace next to the conference room
- During the break and network drink you can walk by the AR demonstrations and experience them directly yourselves.
RoboHouse is RoboValley's Smart Industry Fieldlab where innovative organisations and individuals can discover the possibilities cognitive robotics offer, develop their own applications and test them in an industrial setting.
2628 BC, Delft
There is no participation fee for this round table. This event is made possible by a top sector HTSM TKI grant.
NOTE: if you cancel your participation within 2 days before the round table 50 euros will be charged.
For more information or questions about this event please contact: Dennis Mulder, firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 88 1976 100