1097 DZ Amsterdam
From: 03 Nov 2021
Till: 03 Nov 2021
Add to my calendar
- Airport Development & Infrastructure
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Manufacturing
- Network Event
Improving Quality Cluster 2021
We would like to invite you to the “Improving Quality (IQ)” cluster meeting on Wednesday the 3th of November, 2021 from 09:30 – 16:00. We are delighted that the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences Aviation Academy will be the host of this event!
Improving Quality(IQ) Cluster
Once a year, the NAG organizes a network meeting for everyone in the Aerospace & Airport Development sector who works in Quality. During these meetings, current topics in the area of Quality Assurance will be addressed. Afterwards there will be room for discussion and networking.
The theme of the meeting is competence assessment (measuring competences, monitoring), but also building blocks to achieve competence. The topic will be approached from the perspective of education, HR, operations and quality. In fact, for almost everyone in the sector!
Because of the theme, we invite not only quality workers and managers, but also HR, education and operations professionals to participate in this meeting
09:30 Registration & coffee/tea
- Welcome by Geert Boosten, Lector Aviation Management Amsterdam University of Applied Science
- Introduction by Jan Verbeek, Vice-chairman at NAG/Partner Knowledge Management and Innovation at ADSE
- Presentation by Ben Gooijer, Director Safety & Quality KLM: Competence assessment at KLM Engineering & Maintenance
- Presentation by Jan Teeuw, Director Quality Systems & Marjolein van Noppen, Director Talent Acquisition and Development Europe at GKN Aerospace: Develop Excellence in People Leadership at GKN Aerospace
- Presentation by Renée van de Watering, Program Manager College van Belanghebbenden Luchtvaartonderwijs (CvBLo): How do we connect aeronautical engineering education even better with the Dutch aviation industry?
- Presentation by Lydia Kes, Head of Education aerospace engineering MBO College Airport: Competency Based Training and Assessment in Aviation Maintenance Basic Training
- Presentation by Geert Boosten, Lector Aviation Management Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences: How to connect applied research and education with the developments in the aviation industry: the knowledge hub model
13.10 Knowledge cafes
- Presentation by Frank Kaiser, Head of Design Organization ADSE: "“Building and sustaining (certification) competences in a Design Organisation”
15:00 Wrap up
15:15 Network drink
16:00 End of meeting
The NAG will not charge any costs for participating NAG members. For non-NAG members the price is €250,- (ex VAT) per participant which will be returned in case of becoming a member in 2021.
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences Aviation Academy
1097 DZ Amsterdam
Limited (free) parking is available at the location. We advise you to travel together or by public transport as much as possible (the location is easily accessible). If you want to use a parking space, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. N.B. With an old diesel car you can no longer park here because of the environmental zone.
We hope to see you on the 3th of November!
Sign up for this activity
Fill in the form underneath to sign up for this activity.